Many people dream of building their own house, or carrying out a radical refurbishment so they can get exactly the home they dream of. Programmes such as Grand Design often show the reality of project managing such complex projects and trying to juggle jobs and family, turning the dream into a nightmare.
Similarly, for businesses, the need for premises often also require refurbishment to make them work for the business or even a new build.
How can we help?
Employing a professional Project Planner may seem like just another expense, added to an already expensive project. But paying for an expert to help you plan, cost and liaise with those involved, is likely to save you not only stress but also time, effort & money. Projects that are correctly costed, planned and kept on time, also keep on budget.
Typically we would get involved with:
- Discussing your vision, budget and timescales
- Scheduling your legal, permissions and funding options
- Identifying which tasks and decisions you need to make and when
- Appointing contractors and trades
- Liaising with architects
- Planning workflow
- Ordering materials and ensuring planned deliveries
- Managing contingency budgets
- Regular update meetings and communications